Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Into The Unknown - My Venture Into Blogging

Hello, everyone and welcome to my blog.
Have been contemplating this for a while and have finally decided to give it a try. After perusing several other blogs and finding many of them to be enter-taining and well done, I don't know how mine will measure up but there's only one way to find out. One of my favorite sayings is an ancient Chinese one: "Behond the turtle, he makes no progress unless he is willing to stick out his neck." I've pretty much followed that throughout the course of my life --- have had some successes and also bear the scars from times when I would've been better off keeping my head tucked in a little tighter.
My intent here is to share my thoughts and observations on various things, review some books and movies that I have read/seen (for the sake of encouraging others to give them a try and hopefully opening up some discussion), and blatantly promote my own writing.
Here's hoping I generate some followers and am able to provide a bit of entertainment and thought provocation such as I've enjoyed from others.
Until next time ... Persevere - WD

No comments: