Thursday, June 7, 2012

Available Now: THE FIGHT IN THE DOG

Available now - eBook re-issue of a previously out-of-print Joe Hannibal mystery thriller. This one is special to me for a couple reasons: First, I wrote it at the request of my late beloved Pam; Second, I was able to dedicate it to my frie...nd Andrew Vachss. Anyone familiar with Andrew and his work knows how highly he regards dogs. My Pam was a dog lover, too, and especially loathed abuse of dogs (or any animal). There'd been reports of dog-nappings and dog-fight rings in our area just prior to this and Pam wanted me to do a story exposing that kind of thing ... This book is the result. I hope you give it a try --- if you do, I think you'll like it.See More

1 comment:

Dog Fence Australia said...

I have been studying your blog posts during my break, and I need to admit your complete article has been very useful and very well composed.